LOCATION & CONTACT
ART Rider Training – Laindon/Basildon
Unit L Wrexham Road,
Essex, SS15 6PX
How to Reach Us:
- Take the exit off the A13 (sign posted Shell Coryton B1007).
At the roundabout:
- If travelling from London take the 1st exit.
- If travelling from Southend take the 4th exit.
- Follow the B1007 all the way up the hill (approximately 3 miles) until you pass the harvester at the top.
- Once over the top and descending the other side, take the first road on the left after the bus shelter.
- Following this road ahead over two mini-roundabouts, and ahead 2nd exit at the full-size roundabout.
- Go over the railway bridge and turn left at the 2nd set of traffic lights.
- Take the first left (Denbigh road), opposite the police station.
- Left at the end of the road (into Wrexham Road), where you find the car park on the right our office, Unit L, is in the corner. There are usually several motorcycles perked outside, so it should be quite obvious you are in the right place.
Westbound from Southend: Exit the A127 at the Fortune of War. Follow the road ahead, over 3 mini - roundabouts. Ahead 2nd exit at the next 2 roundabouts following the signs for Laindon railway station.
Then at the first set of traffic lights turn right (Durham Road), followed by the first left (Denbigh road) opposite the police station, then left at the end into Wrexham Road. Approximately 150 metres along Wrexham Road you will find ART to your right.
Eastbound from London: Exit the A127 at Dunton (B148). At the roundabout turn right 4th exit. Follow B148 until you reach the next roundabout that has a small clock tower on it and turn right 3rd exit. Then take the next left going through the width restriction. Then turn right after the width restriction, onto Durham road. Follow Durham road until you approach a set of traffic lights, turn right before them into Denbigh road (red posts/ bollards) at the corner.
Turn left at the end of Denbigh road into Wrexham Road, Follow Wrexham road until it opens out with a car park on your right and you should then be able to see the ART office on your right.
Bus numbers 8 and 25 stop very near to us. Please look at this First Group bus map to take a closer look:
You want to stop at the Police Station in Laindon or Laindon station.
From the police station: Walk onto Denbigh road (directly opposite the police station), turn left at the end of Denbigh road and we are opposite Brewers the large paint shop.
From Laindon train station please see below ‘by rail’.
Laindon station is served by C2C from London Fenchurch street (Limehouse, West Ham, Barking), or in the opposite direction Shoeburyness/Southend Central.
From the ticket office (with your back to it) turn to your left and walk towards the main road, walking up to the flight of 3 concrete steps to the left. If you look across the road you should see an ART Motorcycle training sign attached to the fence opposite.
Walk down the steps on the opposite site of the road, through the large metal gate and head towards Air Fuel Systems in front of you. We are to the left of Air Fuel Systems.
Should the silver gate be locked please call us and we can open it for you.
Training & Office Location
BASILDON - CBT, A1, A2, DAS, Advanced and Instructor training
Unit L Wrexham Road, Laindon, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6PX